Cost and payment
- Please contact us for the 2023 rate.
- Price is for 2 adults with 1 to 2 children age 5 to 13.
- The price does not include flight.
- A 40% deposit has to be made by 1st of February 2023.
- Large families, Single parents, older or younger children. Get in touch, we will find a solution.
Included in the price
- 9 days full board accommodation onboard Sea Rose 2
- 2 dives a day
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Supervised activity program for non-divers
- Unlimited drinking water
- Insta coffee, chocolate milk, tea
- 12l Tank
- Taxes (GST 16%, Service charge 10%, green Tax 6eur/day)
Not included in the price, please enquire
- Beverages from the bar (soda, beer, etc.)
- Nespresso capsules, we have the dispenser.
- Extra tank (for side mount)
- 15l Tank
- Equipment rental
- Personal dive insurance, please see below
As of 2022 no PCR test is necessary. An online traveler declaration form needs to be completed (IMUGA).
A crew member will greet you at the airport and bring you onboard Sea Rose 2.
An insurance covering diving activities is mandatory and has to be presented upon arrival. Some travel insurances do cover this but not all.
If uncertain, we recommend looking into DAN, providing a good and economical solution.
Safety awareness is top priority for every member of our experienced crew, always being alert, anticipating and preventing dangerous situations. Our supervised activities are planned with maximum fun and safety in mind.
Our doctor is experienced in family care and can deal with common problems during a sun and sea holiday abroad, should it be necessary.
What to bring
- Personal dive gear. We can provide rental gear in special cases but recommend using your local dive center so you can get correct sizes get familiarized before the trip.
- Dive Suit. Water temp is 27-30 all the way down without thermocline.
- All divers need to dive with a computer and a surface marker boy (SMB). We also recommend carrying a dive hook. Some of the dives we want to be stationary in current.
- Non divers need mask, fins and snorkel. An inflatable floating vest is mandatory during water activities and in the Dhoni.
|English||28 July – 4 Aug 2023||Full|
|Swedish||6 – 14 July 2023||Full|
|Spanish||16 – 25 August 2023||Full|